oh god what did i do
IT SUMMONS MAIL EVERYONE TRY IT
HOLY FUCKING COW.
OKAY IT’S TRUE
I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE
I’ve been wondering what message it sends for awhile now, apparently it’s random?
Requested by pyrogirl88
Carol of the Bells
Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you all had a great one. Here’s a little gift to you all.
"starfy and rae rae sleepover" fic requested by anon. Rated K.
Requested by Anonymous.
Requested by @jeremielei101
Beast Boy ——-> RavenBeast Boy and Raven having a conversation about when Raven “dated” Aqualad.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
#actors who are actually their character
the greatest casting ever.
Even better when you think about how Dan got a place for himself in NY to continue his career, Emma went to a school in USA, and Rupert bought an ice cream truck.
Follow your dreams Rupert
I didn’t know this. So I looked it up and - HE ACTUALLY DID.
‘I keep my van well stocked. It’s got a proper machine that dispenses Mr Whippy ice cream and I buy my lollies wholesale – 50 for a tenner – so I never run short.
I’m not allowed to sell my merchandise. I’d need a licence for that. ‘I tend to avoid July and August, but the rest of the year I’ll drive around the local villages and if I see some kids looking like they’re in need of ice creams, I’ll pull over and dish them out for free. They’ll say, “Ain’t you Ron Weasley?” And I’ll say, “It’s strange, I get asked that a lot.”
It makes it even better that he just GIVES the icecream away.
this poST GETS MORE AND MORE AMAZING AS YOU READ
This makes my heart happy